Sunday 26 February 2017

NOT IN MY CLOSET!

I've had too many people - friends, family, even strangers - comment over the years about my "Mary Poppins trunk" [owing to how much I carry about and the things I keep with me] that I thought I'd do a short post listing the essential items in my handbag. I've tagged / linked the items I forgot to photograph. 


This is the absolute truth and nothing but! LOL!! 

First of all, I don't actually carry a huge bag around unless necessary and recently purchased a cute little all-black convenience bag from Primark for £7 which I frikkin' LUV!




Keys
Mints
Gloves
Mini purse
MP3 player
Olbas stick
Hand cream



Oyster card
Toiletries bag
Sanitary case
Chewing gum
Hand sanitizer
1-2 carrier bags
Mini first-aid kit
Hand & face wipes

Multi-purpose purse


I'd luv to know what you carry around with you everyday! What are your must-have daily bits and bobs that you cannot leave home without? Comment below x

PREVIOUS POST: 21st Relationship Guide

Scroll to the end of this page for the link to my radio show!! 


2 comments:

  1. Just one thing - the Swiss army knife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, not sure I'd get away with carrying one but, they're defo handy. Haha x

    ReplyDelete