Monday 2 January 2017

SAYING "HELLO" TO 2017

I woke up this morning happy, excited and grateful, feeling so blessed, energised and ready for all that awaits me this year. Can you believe it is 2017? I flipping can't! How did we get here so fast? Seriously!? It feels like yesterday was 1997 and now today it's the year two thousand and seventeen and, trust me, there's definitely no time to be wasted! I want to take the opportunity to share the following....

THANK YOU
To each person who has stood by me, supported, guided, educated, comforted, prayed for, challenged and loved me, you have it here in writing that I wholeheartedly adore you and am beyond thankful for all that you have done and continue to do for me. No deed, no action, no words of encouragement have ever been considered too small because, there is no such thing. I appreciate any of your valued time that you take to ensure I know you care about me and likewise, [I hope you know] the feeling is mutual!

DEDICATED MENTIONS
Caroline Odogwu – my closest female friend, spiritual sister and spa buddy. Thank for your understanding, your acceptance, your awareness, the sharing of your energy, your kindness, your radiant smile and your support.

Abi Lawal and Duval Akonor – your efforts to support my work are massively appreciated and respected. I’m very grateful to you both for believing in me.

My immediate family members - the ones who sometimes cause me to have the worse type of migraines but, they are always readily available when I need them. I ought to be more thankful for each of you especially because, to have you play an active role in my life is the most precious and wonderful gift. 

To all who read this post: enjoy the year ahead. Keep smiling, stay focused and always remain hopeful. You got this and God has got you whether you believe in him or not!

GOING FORWARD 
Embrace the days ahead fully. Let go of anything from yesterday that will not serve you well today because, the future cannot welcome you whilst you're still gravitating towards the past. You really do have the ability, skills and confidence to achieve anything you want to, fact. It's all about mind over matter; so you tell yourself, so it shall be. If something scares you while at the same time it appeals to you and you struggle to decide whether it is to be pursued or not, PRAY on it! I know you may not believe in God but, I do and I also believe in you so, try. Send your concerns in prayer, believe, take action and then soak up the blessed results.

You're more than welcome to leave a comment, subscribe and share. 

Previous post

CHRISTMAS 2016! 



No comments:

Post a Comment