Sunday 11 December 2016

CHRISTMAS UNDER £50!

Some ideas for Christmas gifts and treats, either for your loved ones or yourself. If you don't get down with the festivities, it doesn't matter, you can still purchase these amazing products for upcoming birthdays etc. This post would have been too long if I listed the contents of every item and also included images for each product so, please click on the links for pics and info of those that take your fancy. These will make fab gifts for anyone. Plus, I've included a BRILLIANT GIVEAWAY worth £230.00 courtesy of a superb Blogger!! Enjoy! x 

Boots Children's Photo Keepsake Case
BOOTS
I am so into their skincare range but, they do, of course, have other amazing products!  

SUPERDRUG
Bubble Tea Bath & Shower Hamper Gift Set £15.00 [her - online only]
Beckham Homme Duo Set £3.75!
Emoji Selfie Kit £3.50 [kids] 


Lush Under the Mistletoe




LUSH [Vegan friendly]
Really, really hope someone will buy me some goodies from here for Christmas!! Frigging LOVE the stuff!!!!
Under the Mistletoe £32.95 [her - x6 SUPER lush products!]
Gift Card starting at £5.00 [him]
Butterbear £19.95 [kids - x4 items including honey soap!] 



The Body Shop Shea Ultimate Collection
THE BODY SHOP
Shea Ultimate Collection £35.00 [her] 
Bath it Up Santa £8.00 [kids – strawberry and mango shower gel + bath sponge]

POUNDLAND 
My number one stop for essentials, all year round, for yonks now! I happily bop around my local store picking up [mostly household] products which I’ve no complaints about. So, if all of the above are out of your price range [nothing wrong with that] you can check out the Christmas Selection at Poundland. It's always about the thought behind the gift and not the amount you've actually spent so, feel no way to see what festive bargains you can find at your local discount stores!

Happy Christmas Shopping, folks. I hope this post is useful.. Scroll to the end of this post for something extra special courtesy of *Nicola Millington x

Thanks for reading! 

Comment below, subscribe and share. 

Previous post: BECOMING A MUM

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for schooling me on the world of Lush, I had no idea before and now I wee it everywhere. Even in my girlfriend's bathroom!! Cool suggestions always need to know how to spend less but give more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you don't "wee" it everywhere, dude! 😂 Glad you found this post useful. Lush is my absolute fave; cannot get enough!! x

      Delete