Monday 28 November 2016

10 HEALTH TIPS

Hey folks! This is based entirely on my own lifestyle.... 

I am not a health professional, nor am I a nutritionist, or fitness expert and I am certainly not a life coach. I've made changes over the years and have seen fab results so, I thought I'd share a few tips with you! I continue to reassess both my mental and physical health and make changes / improvements wherever I feel such is necessary. I'm a firm believer that it is better to feel good than to look good. Although both is the aim, right? LOL!

1. Drink garlic tea every morning and / or evening to aid digestion. 



2. Add Flaxseed, or Linseed to your breakfast and Moringa to your lunch / dinner. 

3. Do a minimum of 20-30 minutes exercise up to 5 days a week.



4. Throughout the day, eat when hungry but, eat small healthy portions and to avoid snacking on sugary foods, carry almonds nuts [or your preferred choice] with you.

5. Drink water with every meal and replace your coffee and tea with herbal teas.

6. Carry mints instead of chewing gum - keep your breath fresh without making yourself hungry.

7. Remember, some fruits contain a lot of sugar so, choose your 5 a day carefully.



8. Switch your mobile phone off, or set the handset to silent, turn it face down and leave it in a different room as of 1 hour before bedtime .

9. Meditate, or read a chapter of an inspiring book before you go to bed at night.



10. CONTACT @pmacfitness for nutrition tips, personal trainer services and more health tips!

Trying to achieve a healthy and balanced lifestyle became important to me after my diagnosis and I hope by sharing my experiences I can encourage you, if you're not already doing so, to try your best to treat your body and mind with a lot more love and care!

Thanks for reading! 

Images:  Google, garlic tea by C Jai

Share this post with a tweet and comment below.

Previous post: BLOGGERS XMAS GIFTS

NEW VIDEO - My P MAC Fitness Challenge - here

No comments:

Post a Comment