- Your sudden ‘step’ onto ‘the scene’ knocks them off of their pedestal
- Your charisma draws others towards you and has 'Problem' feel as though they are being forgotten, or left out
- Your efficiency, tenacity, experience and ability to form a quick connection, or bond with those around you is unnerving for 'Problem' / 'Problem Crew'
- All of your ‘great’ qualities highlights their inadequacies!
- 'Problem' / 'Problem Crew' are just very bad at dealing with change...
- Find any reason to talk to you about something relatable albeit in a passive aggressive tone
- Agree with something they overhear you say to somebody else, even more so if you and the person you're in conversation with are having a laugh!
- Offer to assist you, with the simplest of tasks, in the most overly, loud [yet insincere] manner they can deliver
- Go out of their way for you without you asking to the point where you would be forgiven for wrongly thinking they may have changed their name to 'Extra Unnecessary Mile'!!
None of us know who somebody we meet today may become tomorrow let alone where they have come from and none of us are invincible.